RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Here at R Hobbs Insurance Agency, let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. Call us today at (847) 680-0888 or email us at email@example.com, to get your free insurance quote.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
· RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended summer vacation.
· Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more.
· You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
o Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
o Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
o Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
· Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
· Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
· Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
· Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
· Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
· You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Illinois and Wisconsin residents, at R Hobbs Insurance Agency, we can work with you to make sure you've got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable. Just give us a call at (847) 680-0888 or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what's important to you is protected!
Content Source: Safeco